Wednesday, April 10, 2013

On a Blustery Weekend

Spring has Sprung here on "Wabi Sabi Farm"  The Pears and Apples are begining to blossom.....
 Sweet Lilacs are showing the beginning of their buds....I smelled them but there's no smell....yet

The "Herd" is enjoying the wind and intermittent sun....Charley always looks for a frisbee opportunity.....
  Corky....likes the wind in his hair....
The girls.....


This weekend was not garden friendly....I got some flowers in and spent some time with "The Herd".  
Sunday....was rainy....Gordon got called into work....and so....I made some lemonade.....

And....being a good wife....I made some yummy Peanut Stew for my sweet husband.....
And....the final result....one of the Stewart's favorite dishes......
Another "Red Letter Day" for the Stewarts

No comments:

Post a Comment