Friday, February 28, 2014

Making Room

When Gordon and I were "keeping company" he would talk about "passion"....I would always wonder what my passion was.  If someone had asked me, I would have said, "Keeping kids safe and giving them the childhood they deserve."....but when Gordon and I started seeing each other, I was unemployed, and I really didn't feel like that was my passion.  And so, he would talk about it, and I would wonder, "What is MY passion?"

And so, the thought was placed in my head, and I wondered......"What is my passion?"

Fast forward to now....this life I live with my husband, and what I know is my passion is nurturing our place, our creatures, and of course....the children in my charge.....and now through all of this I seem to be nurturing the creative side of me....the side I really didn't think existed, but because I love a man whose passion is very evident....I feel that he is nurturing MY creative side.  And so I have begun working on my "Making Room"....it is not Pinterist Worthy....but it is mine....and it's more than a Sewing Room....it's where I have fiber, and stamps, and all kinds of things in it and I think I am feeling more creative because I have a space to create.

Anyway.....I am so excited about my sweet space where I can make things, and grow things and enjoy our sweet space.....and make it prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment