Monday, March 24, 2014

He's a TV Star Too

Well....we have a local TV station....Whidbey Telecom TV.  Today they did a show where Gordon was given baskets and was judged by a local celebrity.....David Ossman.  The show was called "The Chef and the Comic".  It was so much fun to watch and to try and stay out of the way.



All of the baskets were ingredients which were locally sourced, including oysters the size of my head.....lavender honey from Lavender Wind Farm....Glendale Shepherd Cheese....and stinging nettles...even MY Green Tea Jelly and Dave's wife's Smoked Tea Plum jam.









I didn't do a very good job of documenting the event because I was in awe....and I was trying to stay out of the way.....but it was so fun.

And I realized how proud I am of my chef....and what he can do in 3 20 minute increments.....and I am proud of the bounty of our Island you can even find in March....we live in such a beautiful place.


No comments:

Post a Comment